Unique Experience, Extraordinary Results
Adam L. Bantner II, Esq.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Family Law Mediation
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Tax Law
Adam L. Bantner, II is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Law Attorney representing those accused of crimes in Hillsborough and Polk Counties. When you are facing criminal charges, you want an expert in your corner. The Florida Bar has recognized Adam as an expert criminal defense attorney.
Adam Bantner has been defending the accused since 2006 and is Past President of the Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys. Adam Bantner has tried over 30 jury trials, on charges ranging from driving on a suspended license to murder.
Adam approaches each case on the principle that every client deserves zealous representation, with attention to detail and to their individualized needs. His mission is to get the best possible result for every client, in every case, every time.
Adam has defended clients in trial charged with capital sexual battery, murder, various drug charges, and petitions for delinquency, petitions for dependency and termination of parental rights, and other charges. In his career, Adam has only defended the accused and has never prosecuted those charged with crimes.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Florida Southern College
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012 – Present
- Florida Trend Legal Elite, 2020 – Present
- AVVO Perfect “10.0” rating
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce, Past Government & Economic Advisory Council Chairman
- Past Member of Board of County Commissioners’ Citizens Advisory Committee
- Tampa Tiger Bay Club, Past President
- Valrico FishHawk Chamber of Commerce, Vice President
- Spurlino Family YMCA Advisory Board
- Rotary Club of FishHawk/Riverview
- Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Past President
- East Hillsborough Bar Association, Board Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Virtual Bar Association, Founder
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law, 2016