Unique Experience, Extraordinary Results
Peter M. Farren Esq.
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation Services
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Peter Farren earned his Bachelor's degree in 1995 Magna Cum Laude from the University of Massachusetts at Boston and graduated Cum Laude from Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, Florida. Mr. Farren proudly served in the United States Marine Corps for six years.
Mr. Farren is a member of the Florida Bar, Massachusetts Bar, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Eastern Hillsborough County Bar Association and the Marine Corps League.
Mr. Farren has enjoyed a reputation for being fair and honest with his clients and peers. It is not uncommon for a judge to comment he is pleased to see Mr. Farren's involvement in a case. They appreciate that the case will be handled professionally, ethically and competently.
Mr. Farren has represented clients in trial with just 24 hours' notice, with a successful result. He has helped remove children from drug-addicted and abusive situations, and placed them in the loving care of another family member. It is not uncommon to have some of these successful story members stop by the office on occasion to catch up with Mr. Farren. Mr. Farren is most happy when helping people through some of their most difficult times of their lives.
Peter relocated to Florida in 1997 from Massachusetts and currently resides in Lithia, Florida with his wife and children.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Eastern Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Marine Corps League, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
Current Employment Position